Posted 1 year ago
The Project Manager role is a key position in the ZEBEDEE Engineering team. You will work closely with the CTO, VP of Engineering, Team Leads, and Engineers on the team, to manage and oversee the many digital products and projects being developed and maintained at ZEBEDEE. You will work closely with our Engineering and Product Design teams to help execute on product specifications and release deadlines. The Project Manager will be integral in helping scale internal product and engineering development operations and will be directly involved in creating and shipping the best products and user-experiences to our users.
- Manage the project(s) lifecycle including gathering requirements, writing and prioritizing user stories, identifying and escalating risks, and overseeing deadlines.
- Collaborate closely with VP of Engineering, CTO, other product managers, engineers, designers, and any external partners to deliver projects on time.
- Maintain an overall project schedule and roadmap.
- Initiate and lead all appropriate project meetings.
- Regularly communicate progress, issues, and risks to relevant stakeholders.
- Maintain a deep understanding of team/staff strengths and bandwidth, and help CTO, VP of Engineering, and other Team Leads in delegating project work accordingly.
- Be self-motivated, self-aware, and eager to learn.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- 2+ years of Project Management experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to lead via influence, patience, and determination.
- Strong problem-solving skills to preempt obstacles and conflicts.
- Extensive experience defining and reporting on metrics to support project and organizational goals.
- Ability to stay focused and figure out next steps with moving timelines.
- Exceptional Scrum/Agile project management skills, including the ability to blend/adapt processes based on specific projects’ needs.
- Highly proficient in Google Suite, Dropbox/GDrive, issue-tracking tools (Linear, Jira, Trello, etc).
- Familiar with Figma, Invision or similar design tools.
- Familiar with Notion (or similar tools)
- Broad understanding of technical concepts (components/APIs/data-fetching/etc).
- Prior work experience in gaming/digital payments industries
- General knowledge of Bitcoin (bonus: Lightning Network)